Our collection of rotor stators for sets most commonly used for self levelling underlayment. If you do not see the rotor stator you are looking for, check out our entire online selection of rotor stators or contact our sales team.
About the Rotor Stators Used in Self Levelling Underlayment / Liquid Screed:
- 7515 is used for several liquid screed pumps. From Putzmeister/Brinkmann to various pump trucks. We have three different stator versions: Premium (orange), Standard (white), and with integrated clamp (orange).
- 2L8 is a more powerful unit and also found in various different machines from different manufacturers. It is normally used with an integrated clamp, although we also supply a maintenance free version. On stock we have two different versions: The standard White stator with integrated clamp, and our Orange ('Long-Life') stators. The 2L8 also has two rotor head types: Square with drill hole or Hexagonal.
- 1,5L8 has the same dimensions as the 2L8. It provides a higher flow rate due to the fewer twirls. This also means that the pump has lower pressure than the 2L8.
- UE 45/7 is a smaller rotor stator pump for self levelling that works well with a m-tec Duo Mix of other smaller mixing pumps.
- R8-1.5 is a good pump rotor stator for self levelling for small jobs using a PFT G4 type of machine.