Concrete Hose - WIRE - 114x13 mm
Regístrese ahora para ver los preciosRegistro
- Envío al mundo entero
- En stock
- Inventario en el camino
A specially developed wire concrete hose for the industrial delivery of concrete, also known as a steel concrete hose. This wire hose is suitable for conveying highly abrasive media such as concrete, cement and mortar. Long service life due to the abrasion-resistant core.
Flexible and easy to handle with high kink resistance due to a unique hose design. Easy cleaning by pumping back.
Wire Concrete Hose DN114 Variants
!! Note For lengths over 3 m, an individual shipping fee must be calculated. Please get in touch with us to order.
Couplings: 5", 5 1/2", 5 1/2" HS, slot/spring
Technical Details of the Wire Concrete Hose DN114
- Diameter: 114 mm
- Operating Pressure: 85 bar
- Temperature Range: -35°C / + 80°C
- Safety factor: 2,3:1
- Core: NR/SBR7BR, black, smooth, antistatic, abrasion-resistant
- lnserts: Steel cord wound
- Cover: SBR, black, antistatic, fabric patterned
- Marking: Continuous embossing: "Concrete delivery hose/ Concrete pump trousers WP 85 bar - SF 2:1 - ON ... Month code."