Concrete Hose - TEXTILE - 75x11 mm
Register now to see the pricesRegister
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Textile-reinforced concrete hoses are approx. 20% lighter than conventional wire concrete. These concrete textile hoses are dimensionally stable and have good kink resistance.
All hoses are sold with couplings. Contact our sales team if you wish to purchase your hose without couplings.
Textile Concrete Hose DN75 Variants
Length: 5 m, 10 m
!! Note For lengths over 10 m, an individual shipping fee must be calculated. Please contact us to order.
Couplings: 3", 3" HD, 3" NPT, 3 1/4", 4", 4 1/2"
Technical Details of the Textile Concrete Hose DN75
- Diameter: 75 mm
- Operating Pressure: 85 bar
- Temperature Range: -35°C / + 85°C
- Safety factor: 2:1
- Core: NR/ BR, black, smooth, antistatic, abrasion resistant
- lnterlinings: Textile interlinings
- Cover: NR/ SBR, black, fabric patterned
- Properties: Notch and abrasion resistant
- Marking: Concrete delivery hose/ Concrete pump trousers WP 85 bar SF 2:1 WS/14-Textiles