Uelzener Putzknecht S58
The Putzknecht S58 promises German engineering for plasterers looking for solid build quality and durability that will last a lifetime.
The S58 is a great alternative for plasterers who currently use a tundish spraying system when repairing surfaces and seeking to improve their efficiency and maximise their time and productivity when on construction sites.
Advantages of the Putzknecht S58
- The components are made from state-of-the-art materials, so they don’t damage easily and cause minimal wear and tear, which helps the S58 deliver a long lifespan.
- The S58 is ideal when preparing materials for small to medium-sized projects that need effective mixing or conveying.
- The low load height makes the S58 perfect for filling the hopper by bag, allowing plasterers to mix on demand for the job.
- Designed efficiently, the S58 uses two counter-rotating conveying screws that help drastically loosen the input material and easily transport it into the vertical mixing pipe.
- The S58's output is consistent and uniform, allowing minimal problems when working on a busy construction site. The system that delivers this outstanding performance ensures a constant water supply when needed.
- This compact pump has been created to guarantee easy cleaning, and many key components can be easily removed in minutes for cleaning and maintenance, which makes this a machine that can keep going for years to come.
Putzknecht S58 Accessories
As the construction industry continues to develop, the S58 will stay a high-performing machine due to the growing number of accessories that can be attached. To make the most of the full package, you can add on accessories, including a feeding hood and a remote cable control.
If you have any questions about this model or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team today.