Uelzener Putzknecht S36
The Putzknecht S36 is a discontinuously working machine combining a batch mixer and worm pump. The unit is recommended when higher output is required, and a traditional mixing pump (e.g. Putzknecht S44 and S48) that mixes and pumps continuously cannot be used.
The Putzknecht S36 can process special mortars with long swelling and mixing times.
Functionaliy of the Putzknecht S36
- The Putzknecht S36 has two simple functions: right-handed mixing rotation and anticlockwise pumping rotation. These functions allow the operator to look at the mixture and, if necessary, adapt it to the required processing consistency.
- The unit's drive is in a vertical position and drives the mixer and the worn pump.
- The Putzknecht S36 can be operated with 400V/50Hz three-phase or 230 V single phases via the frequency converter. The three-phase version offers two speeds for mixing and pumping, and the version with a frequency converter is infinitely variable.
- A guard plate between the material inlet and drive protects the engine against dirt and reduces the dust raised by the engine cooling air.
- The unit is mounted on a rigid tube rack on two wheels and can be moved with a filled hopper.
- The electric control is located below the material inlet.
- The S36 is easily cleaned by tipping the machine's upper part with the drive to access and clean the hopper and mixing shaft.
- The material outlet has a rapid action coupling SK24 for ID25 mortar hoses.
- The unit can be disassembled into upper machine parts with a drive, hopper with electric control and rack so that the parts can be transported separately.